- 1 Department Meetings
- 2 Curriculum
- 3 Graduate Students
- 4 Budgeting
- 5 Administration
- 6 Advising
- 7 Others
- Equipment Wish Lists (Department/Faculty)
Courses Substitution Policies
BS student can take all or part of General Physics I-II in place of all or part of University Physics I-II under the following circumstances:
- The student can graduate in a timely manner by taking General Physics I-II during the summer. University Physics I-II is not offered during the summer. This is especially helpful for transfer students.
- The student took University Physics I, but University Physics II has a time conflict with other course requirements for the B.S. Math degree, and the student is graduating or close to graduating. The student is allowed to take General Physics II to complete the year of physics requirement.
Note that the student already has credit for both General Physics I-II. They might request for the substitution for University Physics II if committee agrees (based on above condition). Basically, the student already has credit for General Physics I (and General Physics II) is still required to complete University Physics II.
CS 1114 Concepts of Programming
The BA student can take one other CS-elective (senior level) to substitute CS1114 Concepts of Programming
Student is encouraged to take Foreign Languages, or CS-electives instead.
- Faculty180 username is A-State ID (digits)
- Textbook Adoption
- CAYUSE for grant proposal
- paper and presentation submission for papers and presentation submission (A-State username and password)
- SciMath scheduler conference room reservation
- Curriculum Committee Forms
- Accelerated/Graduate Credit Form under faculty & staff