From A-State Computer Science Wiki
Guidelines for Application Assessment
These guidelines are used to assess all graduate applications for the MS in Computer Science.
- CS 2114 Structured Programming
- CS 2124 OOP and Data Structures
- CS 3113 Data Structures and Algorithms
- CS 3223 Computer Organization
- CS 3233 Operating Systems
- MATH 2183 Discrete Mathematics
- MATH 2204 Calculus I
- For related degrees, programming can be credited for CS 2114 and CS 2124 equivalents.
- All students are required to have CS 3113 as a prerequisite.
- In addition, all students are required to have CS 3223, CS 3233, MATH 2183.
- If the mathematics background is missing calculus, then MATH 2204 is also required.
- The CS 3113 equivalent course in the student's program must not appear in the first year of study.
- More than 9 hours of deficiencies must be completed before any graduate work.