Last Update: August 29, 2011
This page describes how to install GhostScript on a Windows machine. For more information on GhostScript, take a look at the GhostScript website.
- GhostScript - an interpreter for the PostScript language and for PDF. Free for non-commercial use.
Where applicable, a screen shot of the install step is provided below the instructions.
- Download the latest GhostScript Installer from the site listed in the Software section above. Make sure to download the version appropriate for your Operating System.
- Double click the executable file downloaded in the previous step.
- Click "Next" on the Welcome Dialog screen.".
- Read the License Agreement and click on "I Agree".
- Leave the deafult Installation Directory as is and click "Install".
- Once the installation has completed, click on "Finish". You can uncheck "Show Readme", but should leave the "Generate cidfmap for Windows CJK TrueType fonts" selected.".