Template:Lab Instructions

From A-State Computer Science Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

A portion of this lab is to be done during the scheduled lab time. The take-home programming assignment is to be turned in before the next lab; see the lab website. The in-lab portion is worth 40% of the lab credit; the programming assignment is worth the other 60%. See the website for details on how the programming assignment will be graded. You are not responsible for user errors in input unless specified in the assignment. Feedback will be provided explaining your grade on each assignment.

It is important that you complete each step before going on to the next, as the exercises build upon one another. You will find it helpful to diagram the action of each method or function as you go along. If you have difficulty in some step, DO NOT proceed before resolving it; seek assistance from your lab proctor. You will not be able to fully appreciate the remaining content of the lab and you are likely to compound the problem.