From A-State Computer Science Wiki
CS 50X2 Accelerated Programming
Fall 2019, Section 001, MTWR 4:00pm-5:15pm, CSM 217 (6 credits)
|Dr. Jeff Jenness|
|Office||CSM 132||Office Hours||TR 11:00am-12:00pm and MW 11:00pm-12:00pm|
|Phone||870-972-3978 ext. email@example.com|
- CS 5012. Accelerated Structured Programming
- Accelerated overview of structured programming techniques and the C++ language. Corequisites: CS 5022, CS 5032. Fall, Spring.
- CS 5022. Accelerated Object-Oriented Programming and Fundamental Data Structures
- Accelerated overview of object-oriented programming techniques, basic data structures, and algorithms. Corequisites: CS 5012, CS 5032. Fall, Spring.
- CS 5032. Accelerated Algorithms and Advanced Data Structures
- Accelerated overview of advanced data structures as well as common algorithms and analysis. Corequisites: CS 5012, CS 5022. Fall, Spring.
Dates to Remember
- Go to the online repository
See Department Policies which will be adhered to within the course.